Thursday, April 05, 2018

Diamond Dallas Page and the Nitro Girls

It seems that I have much more to say about this topic than I thought so I decided to spin it off from the main post and if you want to see a lot of cool Arthur Adams art click on this link . But here it´s all about wrestling as one of Today´s birthday celebrities is Diamond Dallas Page who turns 62.


Diamond Dallas Page was the first wrestler - at least that I became aware of - who realized what would become a trend later namely that no matter how good you are as a wrestler the most important thing you need is a good finishing move. There were other wrestlers like Tito Santana who may have been better wrestlers but his finisher El Paso De Muerte was a high risk maneuver and more often than not failed. A few times it even put him out of commission. So the diamond cutter became Diamond Dallas Page´s calling card and I remember that at his peak he had perfected the 101 ways to apply it. He even once put it on an opponent in mid flight.

But as much as Diamond Dallas Page was entertaining in the squared circle the real reason why I am writing about this is of course his accompanying piece of eye candy and her association to the best idea in wrestling.


Now this was waaay back ( god, I´m dating myself here ) when Eric Bischoff was the boss of the WCW the competition to Vince McMahon´s WWE. They were competing on all levels and to get more viewers Eric Bischoff came up with the idea of the Nitro Girls a dancing group of hot girls ( like on most spanish tv shows I know there are dancers ) some of them even became wrestlers afterwards. It should be no surprise that my favorite was asian dancer Chae An who was notorious for her nippleslips.


At least on german tv, I don´t know if it was scrambled in Amerika.


But the hottest Nitro Girl was the leader of the group : Kimberly started out as Diamond Doll, the hot DD chick in the corner of Diamond Dallas Page who distracted his opponent or the judge - whatever was more important. She later married Diamond Dallas Page and it is not known if she was the inspiration for the diamond cutter signature finishing move.


For a time the Nitro Girls were quite popular and there even was a Pay Per View NIRO GIRLS SWIMSUIT CALENDAR SPECIAL which is hard to find.


It featured the regular roster but like a lot of videos to come the most part was the making of or interviews and you just got bits and pieces.


Although with Kimberly even these short clips were totally worth it.


Like the roster of the Legion of Super - Heroes or the Avengers for those who are more familiar with mainstream super heroes the Nitro Girl´s roster kept changing. I think this is the first incarnation with the busty Whisper.


Which you can´t see because for some reason they put her in the back so she is almost completely hidden. At least my girl Chae is front and center.


I did some research on Whisper and her name is Rebecca M. Currci. I could not find any good pictures but Whisper was my second favorite Nitro Girl which may have had something to do with her mouth watering 38DD mega melons. But it seems that I was not the only one who fell to her womanly charms because she married Shawn Michaels and I´m sure she used him as her boy sex toy. They are still married and have two kids. Now I don´t know if her marriage is the reason why she is not on the next picture but it must be later in the Nitro Girl´s history since Tayo is already a member.


Tayo Reed was my number 3 Nitro Girl and what she had in common with Chae is that they both have been cheerleaders. But while  Chae had been a cheerleader for three years before becoming a Nitro Girl Tayo started her cheerleading career after leaving wrestling behind. And Tayo was not only a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons but also a dancer for the Atlanta Hawks and the fact that both teams are named for birds would be a perfect set up for a dirty punchline if I was writing this post in german. 


Tayo also opened her own dance studio Tayo Reed´s International Studio of Dance and you can get the complete intel on Whatever Happened To The Nitro Girls on RING THE DAMN BELL . We come to the videos and I chose the first two to showcase Chae. Born in Seoul, South Korea she was not only one of the most exotic and therefore most popular Nitro Girls unlike Kimberly who had her 36Ds enhanced Chae An´s 36C oppai are all natural. Man, what I would have given for a fourway penetration vacation with her Whisper and Tayo ( maybe with Kimberly thrown into the mix in the sudden death bonus round ) but I guess I missed my chance and some other lucky guy snatched her away and she´s now married with three kids.




What I somehow missed - maybe it fell into the dark ages when no tv station broadcasted wrestling in Germany - is the Nitro Girl Search. Luckily you can find all the episodes on YouTube but I´m not going to include all of them here. What I just had to include is week 3 because of the incredible nubian sex goddes on the right wearing the red sweater, Keisha Simpson.

 
Daimn, just look at that perfect body ! With those firm breasts, the trim stomach, those long legs and those hips it´s like she was born to be a centerfold plus she has the booty. And that smile, she knows she´s fine.


Now if I had been the one who makes the decisions this would have been the end of the Nitro Girl Search right there and then because with Keisha Simpson it´s just She´s perfect ! Game Over ! Like they say in my favorite episode of Sledge Hammer : she will be a mistress AND a wife. Alas, it was not to be because somebody else would become the new Nitro Girl.



Yes, Stacy Keibler would become the new Nitro Girl and looking back with the knowledge that she was not a Nitro Girl for very long and ultimately became a diva I must say that they could have done that without taking that away from Keisha. A missed opportunity of historic proportions. And is it just me or does Kimberly look extra fine in that shiny silver outfit ?



Although not as fine as in this blue outfit. When I see Kimberly all slutted out I have no doubt in my mind why she was constantly nude in PLAYBOY.


Now I don´t know if that was really the finale of the Nitro Girl Search or not, all I know is that it is the last episode that you can find on YouTube.


By the way, for some odd reason all the videos with sexbombs I like are of very low quality. Maybe they are really spying on everybody all the time.



Speaking of low quality I was looking for a specific clip with Kimberly Page as the Diamond Doll but even though there are now a lot more episodes of german cult wrestling show Catch Up ! on YouTube I couldn´t find it. In one of the episodes Horst Brack was injured and somebody else was co - hosting with Joe Williams - maybe Rene Lassartesse ? - and Kimberly was wearing a black dress that emphasized her breast assets in such a way that even the new co - host who normally didn´t comment on these kind of things could not help it and blurted out : " Was für eine Oberweite ! ".


Instead here is a match against Terry Taylor where Kimberly is wearing a similar black dress and as it could not be any other way the quality of the video is very low. Diamond Dallas Page and Kimberly use every trick in the book here from Dallas Page hiding behind Kimberly only to suddenly strike against the opponent to a quick tactical retreat at the end of the match.



This video is just a teensy bit better in quality than the previous one but like I said, I could not find the episode of Catch Up ! I was looking for and I wanted to include at least one full wrestling show. Here we not only get to see Diamond Dallas Page with Kimberly at ringside but also Madusa, Big Poppa Pump with his sex freaks and a bevy of fine NWO bitches including sexbomb extraordinaire Tylene Buck who is wearing a red bodysuit that is so skintight that you wonder if they just poured it on her perfect body.



Should it concern me that the videos when Kimberly turned heel are of better quality then the ones where she is still together with DDP ?



They came up with a storyline during which Kimberly went over to Eric Bischoff´s side and it was all about her and her career now. She even called herself KimberMe and wanted a divorce from DDP ( life imitated art here - or at least wrestling - as they divorced in real life five years later although under less dramatic circumstances ). They went the whole nine yards with stuff where KimberMe was getting rid of all his old stuff that was still in the house. That´s the nightmare of every comic collector. Your better half is getting divorced and she is ripping up all your comic books.


Anyway, I don´t know if that was such a wise decision because afterwards the height of Kimberly´s career on celluloid was her nipple slip in 40 Year Old Virgin. On the other side Diamond Dallas Page went into retirement after that so maybe it was the right time to get out of the wrestling business. As frequent readers of the blog know I am not up to date with wrestling since I can´t watch the crap the WWE is doing right now but I know that DDP was inducted into the Wrestling Hall of Fame and that he was active again. His career spanned two decades which were the best decades in wrestling so he was a companion for a big part of my life. 



New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best


Wrestling is realer than reality tv.

No comments: