Monday, September 01, 2014

Nick Knatterton retcon : shownotes post

My posts have always been kind of longwinded and the matter that I sometimes add more stuff because I want to do the best possible posts doesn´t exactly help. But lately things have gotten quite out of control.


Now I have already cut one part of the post and put it in the MOVIE RUMMAGE TABLE SPECIAL : MEGAMIND post but after giving it some thought I have decided to cut everything not related to Nick Knatterton since I´m certain I´m going to include the excellent WORLD´S GREATEST COMICS : NICK KNATTERTON post in my next big BEST OF roundup post .


You may remember that way back in the FROM THE FRYING PAN BACK INTO THE FIRE AGAIN post I mentioned Tatyana Ali who is best known for playing Ashley Banks on the hit tv show THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR.


Did she have a booming hardbody like a teenage Janet Jackson or what ?


Man, with that terrific body and a voice to match Tatyana Ali´s the total package - and I´m not talking about Lex Luger. You work that body girl !

Although she still could take some grinding lessons from Janet Jackson.


Especially this move is very popular with the male audience members.


Back to Tatyana Ali she really bOObed all out in later movie appearances :


The reason for bringing that up is that I posted a picture of sexy Tatyana Ali looking absolutely stunning at the 2014 BET awards in an orange dress.


Now somebody noticed that in the post I wrote that it was Tatyana Ali´s pre show dress and wanted to know what her regular dress looked like. Well, hold onto your Lederhosen, because you´ve seen nothing yet !


Holey Moley, now that´s what I call a dress. Even the press guys were so excited they voted Tatyana the breast dressed actress on the red carpet.


Although some digress that the title should go to singer Ashanti who appeared in a white dress that also didn´t leave much to the imagination.


Now however you want to vote here or where your preferences are I think we, the viewers are the real winners here. I like this new fashion trend.


The whole ALS ice bucket challenge thing is now officially almost over so you can be sure that there are some unfortunate accidents ( or not so unfortunate accidents depending on how you see it ) that take attention away from the initial idea and message. The woman in this video below is


german actress Simone Thomalla who plays a detective on the crime show TATORT. She answered the challenge wearing only a thin white t - shirt


without anything underneath and there have been all kind of accusations from self promotion to exhibitionism. I have to say for a woman her age ( 49 ) she has huge sweater puppies and she DID garner a lot of attention.


The whole thing seems pretty ridiculous since Simone Thomalla had already posed naked for the german edition of PLAYBOY in 2014.


And her pictures didn´t look too shabby either.  It´s like the old proverb says : the young ones are depraved but the old ones DO the depraving.


Back to the outcry over Simone Thomalla´s ice bucket challenge I think one of her fans said it best in his mail : " Well done, you can hear that there a ice cubes, I like the outfit without bra ( if you got it flaunt it ), 12 points from me also for the wet t - shirt contest ! Don´t be prude. "


Here´s the video which - naturally - was all over the german news :   



I definitely allow it and I call for the wet t - shirt motorboat challenge !


Man, I totally miss tv shows like BIKINI OPEN. Since the younger audience probably has no idea what I´m talking about here´s one of my all time favorite nympho sexbomben from that show hardbody Kimberly McCarthy.



And since we´re on the subject of wet t - shirt contests I want to add another video upon I stumbled under the most unlikely circumstances. This was a pictures which I found through one of my usual researches for some post or other and because I thought this was just some random photo I put it into the " unknown sexbombs " folder to use at a later time.


So imagine my surprise when I didn´t find one but various videos on YouTube of her. Apparently this is from some commercial or tv show. I picked the one with the highest quality although the title sucks. Bear ?



New to the blog ? Everything you need to know about TALES FROM THE KRYPTONIAN : top ten posts / more posts of interest / best of the best

2 comments:

Terry Hooper-Scharf said...

Seriously? "Tatort" is still going? When did it start -1971/72? Wow. Next you'll tell me Horst Tappert is still in "Derrick"!!!
"Sweater puppies"? Honestly. Mind you, I've heard women refer to their breasts as "puppies" so you'll get away with it!
And -dear gods: are you trying to beat me at the number of posts on a blog?????

SUBZERO said...

Yes, TATORT is still on german tv and not in reruns either. They just change out the actors. Horst Tappert died in 2008 though.

Yeah, sorry for the " puppies " I must have watched too many WWE matches with Debra Michaels.

And I´m not trying to come anywhere close to your number of posts but my damn posts get so frikkin long that I have to put stuff in seperate posts and then I add more stuff....I just hope my next post is about comics.

Maybe you´d like one with more german comic covers ?